Visual UGC's Zapier plugin makes it easier than ever before for customers to connect their Visual UGC Content Marketing Platform with their their wider Marketing Technology ecosystem.
Zapier is a middleware tool designed for non-technical users to connect various web applications and to automate key tasks through an integration called a 'Zap'. A Zap is made up of a Trigger and one or more Actions. Whenever this Trigger occurs in one Application, Zapier will automatically instigate the relevant actions in the other connected applications.
Through the Zapier plugin, customers can both bring content into their Stack, and/or push content, assets or data to a third party application.
The Visual UGC Zapier plugin offers both a series of Triggers and Actions which can be used to build an integration 'zap'. Details on each are listed below.
Trigger a workflow whenever a Tile has a Tag added to it, either manually through Curate Content, or programmatically via the API.
Trigger a workflow whenever a Tile has been marked as 'Published', either manually through Curate Content, or programmatically via the API.
Trigger a workflow whenever a Content Creator completes the Rights via Registration process following a Rights Management request.
Create a new Tag within your Stack as part of your Zapier workflow.
Create a new Text Tile within your Stack as part of your Zapier workflow.
Create a new Image Tile within your Stack as part of your Zapier workflow.
Create a new Video Tile within your Stack as part of your Zapier workflow.
Create a new HTML Tile within your Stack as part of your Zapier workflow.
With over 1,000 different Marketing Technologies listed on the Zapier directory, it is now easier than ever before to connect Visual UGC with your organisation's Technology Stack.
Some of the more popular use-cases include:
- Aggregate Content from an Email
- Aggregate Content from an SMS
- Aggregate Content from a Spreadsheet
- Aggregate Content from a Database Solution
- Create a Content Tile from a Custom Form Solution
- Create a Content Tile from an Online Survey
- Aggregate Content from a Chat / Instant Message Solution
- Aggregate Content from a Cloud Storage Solution
- Add a User to a Retarget Ad List
- Push Contact Detail to a Contact Enrichment Service
- Push a Contact to a CRM Solution
- Push Data to a Database Solution
- Push a Contact to an Email Marketing Solution
- Generate a Transactional Email based upon a Event
- Push an Asset to an online Cloud Storage Solution
- Push an Asset to a Social Media Management Platform
Listed below are a series of pre-defined Zap Templates which you can use to help get started with the Visual UGC Zapier Plugin.
The following Zapier guides are available on our Developer Portal:
The following Zapier guides are available on our Support Portal: